Max Pressure (psi)
Max Length (ft)
Max Diameter (in)
The Graco heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Reactor Equipment. Hoses are a key component to the total system, making it important to achieve accurate and uniform heating for the best application possible.
For Reactor proportioners.
New multi-strand copper heating element has greatly increased hose quality:
- Provides 10-times* the flex life compared to previous flat copper heating element
- Long-term, even heating without hot spots
- Backwards compatible with existing Reactor heated hoses
- Joint Protectors provide additional protection at the most vulnerable section of the hose: the electrical connections, hose fittings, and fluid temperature sensors. All 50ft. (15 m) hoses with the new Xtreme-Wrap will come with one Joint Protector.
- Copper-heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Graco proportioners
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Hoses are covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses prevent accidentally connecting the wrong hoses together
- Hoses use custom designed splice kit to electrically connect hoses without having to run copper under the fittings
- Helix-design whip hose uses braided copper wires for added flexibility and longer life