The HMFT Group of Companies are privately owned Canadian Companies. The original company was first established in 1950.
Our domestic Distribution business HMFT has its Head Office in Pickering, Ontario with seven additional branch offices across the country. We are a “value add” industrial distributor providing fluid system solutions for lubrication, coatings, pumping, spraying and filtering applications to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and end users in Canada.
Today, between HMFT, PURspray, and Booth Brothers, we employ over 65 very talented, hard-working professionals that are taking us to our corporate vision.
At PURspray, we are focused on providing top-quality equipment and unsurpassed service for the Spray Foam Insulation, Protective Coatings, and Liquid Finishing industries.
Through the innovative application and unsurpassed support of the highest quality fluid handling systems, our mission is to be a leader in assisting Canadian industry to optimize the performance of industrial processes and maintain the value of production equipment.
Achievement of our mission will allow us to attain these specific goals:
- Be acknowledged as a Preferred Partner to the success of our customers nationwide
- Be considered Best in Class by our suppliers
- Create a Learning work environment that is Challenging and Rewarding for our employees
- Generate economic returns and growth for all of the Stakeholders of HMFT
Our Core Values
- Consistently demonstrate respect, fairness, honesty, and integrity with our Employees, Customers, and Suppliers
- Work as a team-based learning organization with a relentless focus on customer solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all Stakeholders to support continued growth and profitability