Power Rating (kW)
120 - 240
Max Pressure (psi)
Max Flow Rate (lbs/min)
Max Fluid Tempurature (°F)
Max Hose Length (ft)
The Graco King E-series Electric Airless Sprayer is for protective coatings and select models have been approved for hazardous locations. The King E-series operates on a more reliable, convenient and available electric power source, which removes job site reliance on compressed air. Furthermore, electric technology reduces pulsation and eliminates motor icing, making your jobs run smoother every single time
- When wired correctly, electric power is safe, reliable and convenient for you and your customers. Free your operation from the reliability of an air compressor. The days of essential maintenance on large-scale compressors are over
- By eliminating the need for an air motor, icing is a historic problem. More prevalent in conditions with a high level of humidity, icing of an air motor results in a slowing of the motor and loss of pressure which can be detrimental to your production rates.
- No matter the application, noise exposure can dramatically affect your working conditions. The quiet electric motor improves working conditions significantly. When compared to an air motor, the King E-series is up to 5X quieter.
Plug-in & Spray
- The King E-series runs on multiple power options (120V or 240V). Able to handle Graco’s most popular airless spray tip sizes with a consistent pattern thanks to the low rate of pulsation. This smooth pattern is noticeable at the gun.
- Get the job done safely: compared to other electric sprayers, the King E-series is approved for hazardous locations. ATEX, IECEx, and Class 1, Div. 1 approvals* mean this KING can be used in chemical plants, paint shops, refineries, off-shore, or any location where generating a spark is of concern.
- With improved efficiency and an overall lower cost of ownership, the King E-series is the most cost-effective solution when compared to pneumatic airless sprayers. The King E-series saves up to 80% of energy costs when compared to an air operated sprayer