8.6 - 10.6
Power Rating (kW)
Max Pressure (psi)
Max Flow Rate (lbs/min)
Max Fluid Tempurature (°F)
Max Hose Length (ft)
Change the way you configure your rig and prepare for the jobsite. The all new Integrated PowerStation, including a Tier 4 Final engine, features a compact design, smaller footprint, and is plug-and-play with standard Reactor 2 proportioners, making it easy to set up your rig and to start spraying quickly. A Graco engineered solution that gives you more air power, more auxiliary power, more layout flexibility, more heat options and more fuel savings.
The Graco Integrated PowerStation Gives you:
- Provides breakthrough power and performance while saving you money on diesel fuel
- Turn your standard Reactor 2 into an “integrated” version to save diesel fuel. The innovative design of the Integrated PowerStation re-purposes wasted heat and saves energy. With an upgraded Tier 4 diesel engine, you get more horsepower with fewer emissions.
- Hydrovane Rotary Vane Compressor: 20 cfm
- More auxiliary power: 30+ amps at 240V
- Plug-and-Play with Reactor 2 provides a modular design allowing for more spray rig configuration. Install the Reactor 2 up to 20 ft (6 m) away from your GenSet. Works with the following Reactor 2 models: E-30, E-XP2, H-30 and H-XP2
- Open pallet design provides easy access and maintenance to critical components: heat recovery system, air compressor and engine.
- Easily install the Integrated PowerStation in a separate room for better temperature control of your chemicals. A remote mount heat exchanger (HX) kit is available to relocate your HX’s to the conditioned space of the rig.
- Optional pallets and fuel tank are available to make a truly portable unit that can me easily moved and dropped on a drop site.
- Using a Reactor 2 proportioner provides a back-up primary heat option if shore power or a temporary generator may ever be required.