Power Rating (kW)
Max Pressure (psi)
Max Flow Rate (lbs/min)
Max Fluid Tempurature (°F)
Max Hose Length (ft)
The DutyMax GH 675DI is the preferred choice for high production professional contractors who handle hard-to-atomize materials such as silicone and other waterproofing and protective coating materials. This compact sprayer includes the ultimate portability anywhere the job demands.
Tackle the toughest coatings with a maximum pressure of 6750 psi (465 bar) and flow rates up to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm). Significantly faster than manual rolling or squeegee applications, this is the ideal solution for cut-in and detail work on large jobs. Cleanup is simple and economical using less solvent than larger systems. Converts to 3300 psi (227 bar) / 3 gpm (11.3 lpm) pump with optional kit to spray both silicone and acrylics — like having 2 sprayers in 1! Removable engine provides the ultimate versatility for transporting.
SMALL SIZE, ULTIMATE PORTABILITY
- Maximum pressure of 6750 psi and flow rates up to 1.5 gpm to tackle the toughest coatings
- Cleanup is simple and economical using less solvent than larger systems
- Significantly faster than manual rolling or squeegee applications
- Spraying delivers more consistent mil build over the entire surface
- Converts to 3300 psi / 3 gpm pump with optional kit: spray both silicone and acrylics — like having 2 sprayers in 1
- Removable engine for ultimate versatility when moving
THE PERFECT SMALL JOB AND CUT-IN SOLUTION!
- The ideal complement to your larger rigs on the big jobs for cut-in and detail work.
WORK SMARTER AND FASTER WITH GREAT ACCESSORIES
NO PROBLEM WITH THE NEW HEAVY DUTY 18" JETROLLER*
Introducing the all new Heavy Duty 18" JetRoller. Designed specifically for the most severe jobsite conditions, this innovative spray roller offers low overspray and a wide coverage area. Perfect for horizontal surfaces, this accessory gives you the power to spray, even in moderate crosswinds, with virtually no overspray. Now you can get the benefit of spraying and back rolling all in one step, with one person.
REFILL LESS WITH 25 GALLON HOPPER*
Eliminate wasted time refilling with the new 25 gallon hopper. This time-saving hopper features a lid, wheels, heavy-duty frame, and flexible connection to the sprayer to allow easy maneuvering around jobsite while still connected. Included plugs allow disassembly with less mess.